The Bellville Hospital Foundation is a duly recognized 501 ©3 tax exempt entity formed in 1959. When hard times hit the Bellville General Hospital over the years, the Foundation went into a dormant period until it’s revitalization in 1999 by local banker Keith Kidwell and Industry business owner C Gaylen Ackley. Bellville had chosen to replace the hospital “authority” with an elected district board who would levy taxes, own and govern the hospital. These two Austin County residents provided the seed money to jump start the hospital and re-initiated the fund raising entity that the Foundation oversees today. We, along with the Bellville Hospital Auxiliary, have been instrumental in raising substantial funds for the operation and improvement of the hospital for many years. The Bellville Hospital Auxiliary operates the “New 2 You” resale shop at 238 W. Main St., Bellville, TX 77418 and has provided a much needed resource for supporting the needs of the hospital.
Current Board members
At this present time, the Foundation Board consists of 13 volunteer members and a salaried Secretary/Treasurer. Current Board members are:
Call Us Now